Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Voila another landmark !

It missed my quirky eyes .. I have got 1000 hits. A personal blog with some content which only interests me and still managed to reach this landmark is remarkable. The more surprising element is that I have managed to keep it going for so long consistently ... probably this will go down in my personal history as one great event. I realised pretty early that the only way to keep this going was to write for myself and dont bother of what others think. Lot of times the grammar has been bad and out of shape, the thoughts have lingered on without any direction, the articles most of the time seem half finished without getting down to agenda for which it was started or worse have been tangential.

Nevertheless I am still there ... and will keep it going.

No comments: