Tuesday, August 28, 2007

When will be my next blog post ??

I have been reading a lot of stories about the end of the boom for blogs. The blog sites are full of un-updated blogs. I also realise after the initial euphoria, it becomes difficult to keep updating the space. There are multifarious reasons , from the lack of time , priorities and could be just what to write about particularly if it is a general purpose personal blog without any specific objective.

This combination of the above factors has also hit me and probably this is the worst month in my blogging career. This being only the 4th post. This actually highlights what ails a lot of people and organisations ie to intiate and self sustain initiatives which are not mandatory.

When I look back in time , I f started a lot of things but mid way lost interest and track. I think one of the success mantras is not to loose the momentum in what you believe and keep doing against the odds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo. strange :))