Friday, February 16, 2007

My love

I have loved her since I first met her in Nov 2004. Though not beautiful as the current hot models and a bit out of shape, love her undying committment and the warm heart. She so far has not betrayed me and has been a faithful companion. Though a bit on the heavier side which leaves me a bit fatigued when ever I take her out. She can be a bit nagging in traffic jams but loves the highways.
Not a frugal drinker by today's standards but I still manage to satsify her thurst albeit sometimes grudelingly even though prefers only a certain brand. The love affair has actually deepened in the last 2 years and keep mentioning her quality/abilities to a lot of acquaintances who take my words with a pinch of salt.I am in this 3 year hitch had have a feeling that the relationship may not last that long going forward. Neverthless I intend to have her as for as long as possible. My good 8 year old Fiat Uno.

No comments: