Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What a Shame ! Flog the accused in public

When I saw this story on the Televisions yesterday .. My blood boiled over - for a change I support the Islamic way to treat the accused rather harshly for such crimes. It was such a painful story. I cant imagine how regressive our society has become. The culprits should be flogged to death for causing such grievous harm to such a sweet little girl. Any crimes against children should be shown no mercy and I was so happy some time back when Dhananjoy Chatterjee was hanged to death which I dont see happening for the Nithari accused. Damn the human rights activists where are they now .. coward bastards , I feel like taking a drilling maching and making a hole in the center of their head.

Hindol Sengupta aptly captures all the emotions I have .... Its a definite read.

http://www.ibnlive.com/blogs/hindolsengupta/104/2172/mumbai-safe-city-l.html


Its time before the country woke and shrug the "it did not happen to me so why should I care attitude". I have said this in the past that the middle class should wake up from the slumber and really tackle these issues head on.

No comments: