Friday, December 28, 2007

Rapid !

I suddenly realised what I have been missing .. writing on my blog. As the year comes to an end and I start reminiscing about the year gone by , I realise the mistakes, the trials and tribulations undergone.

The events of the last one week have been very eventful and has meee glued. Modi's victory in Gujarat has been outstanding, watching Taare Zameen par has been an experience, the Killing of Benazir Bhutto underscores the fact " as you sow so you reap", the elevation of Vikram Pandit as the CEO of citigroup. Each of these incidents have left a mark on the way future events would unfold in their respective fields.

I have realised my folly .. the half baked effort manifests in the way you work and are perceived. Every task undertaken should be complete ... I am back this time for real

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.