Monday, March 26, 2007

I, Me,Myself

I am selfish. Its all about I , me and myself. I have to care for my self the government,society is all out to take away my happiness they dont care a damn where I go - its a big bad world - man eat man ( gender bias ! ) . Need to fend for me and myself. I have an ego the size of the football field where I am the striker and the goal keeper. Despot desperately seeking to destroy anyone who comes in my way of ego's self redemption. Its all about conceit and deceit or whatever the dictionary defines as an egoist/egotist/egocentric - interested in only things which interests me. Cant see anything beyond my benefits its all about being parochial and tunnel visioned - single
minded focus how to be self centered. All philosophers who talk about charity and doing good to others - listening and reading about them is a waste as they themselves dont have anything to give - they live on other people's charity. Probably there needs to be a new word in the English dictionary "Mega-ego-lomania".

No pleasure than to self indulge and massage the gravity defining growth of the ego.Here the ten commandments to keep it growing

  • - Dont listen to anyone - its a waste time
  • - Ignore people who dont listen to you
  • - Dont trust anyone - everyone else is baying for your blood
  • - Nothing better to watch your own face every morning
  • - You are always right and everyone else wrong
  • - Dont you ever praise anyone except indulging in self praise
  • - Never write the words "we" and "our" - they are out of fashion
  • - Its good to day dream
  • - Idolise IDi-Amin, Hitler etc - a great examples to emulate
  • - Go through the list again
I am feeling liberated - all the devil's thoughts have been regurgitated buried deep down. May the soul rest in peace

No comments: